Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Open Market

Now that I have finally downloaded all my pictures onto the computer, I will be going back and posting them all. Here we are back in the baby house playing with the boys.
This was during one of Nolan's time ins.  See how he is shaking his fist at Rachel.  One of the caretakers must have done this to the kids-- probably as a joke as if you say I am going to knock your block off , but I didn't find it so funny.
Here we are with another adoptive family from the states.
Oliver learning to play with toys.
Nolan loves to laugh!
Here are pictures of the open market.



Here we are under the street.  Rachel is eating her new favorite ice-cream-- apricot flavored!


5 comments:

  1. Hi!The open market pictures looks just like the way our friends from church describe it.Thanks for sharing.Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the fist shaking is pretty common, especially with an extended pointer finger.

    Oh, your photos of the chocolate stand made me homesick for some Alyonka confetti. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I show my sister a picture of your boys she just goes "d'oh.. the smooshy faces. the adorable smooshy babies!"

    Can you tell we love kids with special needs? Cuz we DO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that I mentioned your blog on my blog in a list of blogs I read. Yours is number four.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you are all home! They boys are beautiful! I love their names! I can't believe how big Dennis is!I sure do wish I could go back and bring two more home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!