Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Big Thanks!

My daughter was reading our blog and I looked over her shoulder and noticed that $10 was donated to our Family Sponsorship Page on Reece's Rainbow.  Thank you so much!  What a huge encouragement this is to us!  Thank you for partnering with us!

I sat humbled and speechless by God's amazing provision, and I thought back to this that I read last night.

Don't let what you cannot do keep you from doing what you can.  Put your money where your heart is.  It's not a drop in the bucket.  Every act of generosity creates a righteous ripple effect that can change the course of history.  It will also change your heart.
~~Mark Batterson's book Primal


Thank you for your generosity.  It is indeed going to change history.  It is going to change these two little boys' lives forever.  Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Nobody liked seeing it at zero! Glad someone donated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stealing the title of your post for the title of my comment...so A Big Thanks! to you and Julia! I received my tote bag and the towel and potholder. I'm so impressed with Julia's work. I also knit and crochet, and she's good, Christine! And your tote bag is wonderful. I can't wait to take it to my knitting group next week! I really do appreciate the work you two did in making these. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!