Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In a Few Weeks

Thespian-- you are the winning bidder on the Dino tote bag.  Thank you so much!  Please email me at thereed8@yahoo.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today I found out that we won't learn of a travel date until the end of April.  It will most likely be for 2 weeks out putting us in country around the second week of May.  That's if our paperwork is all in order.
Of course we may find out sooner, but doubtful since other families adopting from Ukraine are following a similar timeline.

I have began preparing the kids' lessons for when I'll be gone so they an finish up their school year.  I already talked to our teacher who will meet with them twice in May.
Since Rachel is going with us, she is taking her finals at the end of this month.
I'm nesting whenever I have free time-- an hour here and there.
I went through what clothes we have been given for Doyle and Fischer.  I have picked up a few outfits for them as well.   Thank you Vanessa, Corri and Christine for the clothes.  I began with absolutely nothing, and now I feel like I can get by for awhile until I know their exact size.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know I sound like a broken record, but I just don't think I can say thank you enough.  You may not be in a position to adopt a child, but you are making it possible for two little boys to grow up knowing the love of a family.

God bless you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine, I am a reader from Canada. I love your family and admire John and you for having the courage and the love for orphans that makes you decide to adopt two more children.
    If you have time, will you write about how you 'found' these little boys? Are they from the same orphanage where you adopted from before? May God make all things well as you travel and also be with the children that stay at home while you are away.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!