Sunday, April 29, 2012

Any Day

Thank you for the outpouring of love.  We were incredibly blessed with the 24 hour matching grant fundraiser.    Not only did we make our goal, but we were surprised with a little extra.  
With rising plane ticket costs day by day it is nice to know that God takes even the small things into consideration. 

We still have not gotten our confirmed travel date.  The tentative plans are still for mid-May.  But until we have confirmed dates we can't book our plane tickets-- so we wait as they go up a little each day.
Please pray with us that we hear something this week-- tomorrow would be great!


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will keep your paths straight. 
Proverbs 3:5-6

My life verse.

It is the one verse that I go back to time and time again.  As I think of it, I am comforted knowing that I don't have to have all the answers.  I just need to trust in Him.  Know Him.  Believe in Him.

What is your life verse?
Do you have one?

4 comments:

  1. That verse is the school motto and song at the school my boys go to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my life verse too!!! God gave it to me when we adopted our son Isaac in 2004. It was a rock and a comfort to me when things were difficult!

    Blessings,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st Corinthians 2:9 and Hebrews 11:1 were the two verses that God gave us in our adoptions! I love your verse, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 14 (almost 15) years old and my life verse is all of Psalm 27. But, my favorite verse out of all of Psalm 27 is the last one.
    Psalm 27:14 "Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord." (NLT)
    It helps me to remember to always trust in the Lord no matter what I'm dealing with and that God doesn't always answer our prayers right when we want Him to. Sometimes He wants us to be patient and seek for His will in our lives before He will answer them!
    I love following your family's journey on your adoption blog and on your smiles and trials blog! Thanks for inviting us along for the ride!
    God Bless,
    Sarah B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!