Sunday, April 1, 2012

Nesting

I have began nesting.  I hope to accomplish so much before the boys come home.  Sorting through clothes, stocking up on diapers, getting yard work under control, cleaning baseboards, getting rid of the small things likes marbles, and legos in the kids' toys that Doyle and Fischer can put in their mouth.  Never ending.

Thank you for the 8 puzzle pieces that have been sold.  Four for each of the boys.  It is hard to explain how meaningful your partnership is in helping us bring the boys home.  It encourages us that you see the worth of these two little boys just as much as we do.  You have blessed us tremendously-- in case you didn't know that.
And that goes back to the first day when we announced we were adopting Doyle and Fischer.
A big thanks for the love and support!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since I don't have much to report, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!I hope you continue to find encouragment from your on line supporters. I will start working in my yard soon.I love watching the flowers bloom. I have used horticulture lessons with my homeschooling for years.I hope your new sons get to smell the flowers in America soon. Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!