Saturday, February 25, 2012

Some Bad News

Please pray.
I got news today that there are some issues with our dossier paperwork.
Our facilitator is 99% sure that I won't be able to adopt without John because I do not work outside the home.   If this is true then we will have to redo about 7 of our documents including a home study revision.  
He will be coming along which means that we will need someone to watch the kids.
All of this means more paperwork, more expense, and more planning.
Lord, you are in control.  I am thankful for that because I know I certainly am not.  Two little boys are waiting. . . 
Lord give us strength and patience for the sake of Doyle and Fischer.
Right now, I'm thinking, "What?  Now, we have this mountain to climb?"  Looking back, "I thought we already climbed that one over there."
Trusting in the Lord.


  1. I will be praying Christine.


  2. Ill be praying too!!!! God can move mountains! XO Sue

  3. PRAYING!!!! OYE? Mountains of paperwork already without redoing it. :( PRAYING for you!!!

  4. What do you mean, "....adopt without John" ? I'm a little confused about what is going on.

  5. God is good in all situations and He will see you through this one and make it according to His plan (which I know you already know). He will provide all you need.


Thanks for taking the time to comment! Blessings!